A resident of Heping village in Jinan, Shandong Province, spent six months and about 70,000 yuan ($11,025) creating his very own "transformer."
The inventor, surnamed Liu, is a transformer enthusiast. He said while there are many models of transformers on the market, most of them cannot really "transform" or "move." So he decided to produce a real transformer.
His machine can stand up, thanks to its hydraulic lifting equipment, to become a 4.8-meter-tall robot. As a vehicle, it can move at a speed of 15 kilometers per hour, and is powered by electricity.
On the chest of the robot, there are two screens that can display information about the transformer, as well as advertisements, according to its inventor.
·A walk in the park( 2012-09-04 10:27:52)
·Pet World Dog Carnival held at Chaoyang Park in Beijing( 2012-09-02 14:45:23)
·Sun Yang shares silver with Park in his weakest event( 2012-07-31 15:52:01)
·Fantastic view of Dajiuhu Lake Wetland Park( 2012-05-22 17:36:28)
· A Japanese Politician Might be Sentenced to Death for drug smuggling
· Chinese People's Impression of 2013: Nothing but Tiredness
· S. African airspace ready to serve Mandela mourning activities
· Brazil expresses concern over CAR crisis
· Anti-gov't protesters gather outside Government House in Bangkok