Kurdistan Freedom Hawks claims responsibility for attack in SE Turkey
ANKARA, Nov. 29 (Xinhua) -- The Kurdistan Freedom Hawks (TAK) on Tuesday claimed responsibility for a car bomb attack that killed two in southeast Turkey, according to its website statement.
TAK, a militant group of the outlawed Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK), said it conducted the attack at the parking place of the provincial governor's office in Adana Province last Thursday, which killed two and wounded another 30.
TAK has previously claimed responsibility for other deadly bomb attacks in Turkey.
Meanwhile, 19 PKK militants were "neutralized" in Turkish military operations in the provinces of Tunceli, Sirnak, Diyarbakir and Mardin, Hurriyet News reported.
Turkish Interior Minister Suleyman Soylu said that the army prepared to "inflict a major blow" against the group this winter.
A village guard was killed and two others were wounded in clashes with PKK militants in the southeastern Turkish province of Diyarbakir on Monday, state-run Anadolu Agency reported.[ Editor: Jiaming ]