Zhao Jide: inheritor of the Korean Musical Instrument Making Technique

我叫赵基德,是朝鲜族,

I’m Zhao Jide, a member of the Korean ethnic group.

是国家级非物质文化遗产朝鲜族乐器制作技艺代表性传承人。

I’m a representative inheritor of the Korean Musical Instrument Making Technique, a national-level intangible cultural heritage.

我们朝鲜族主要的居住地是中国吉林省延边朝鲜族自治州。

The main concentration of Korean ethnic group is Yanbian Korean Autonomous Prefecture in northeast China’s Jilin Province.

朝鲜族是比较喜欢这个白色,喜欢穿白色衣服,(所以)号称是“白衣民族”。

We like the color white and wearing white clothes, so we’re called the “ethnic group in white”.

喜欢吃冷面、泡菜(等),

We like eating cold noodles and kimchi.

这个我们延吉“金达莱”冷面,这也是省级非物质文化遗产。

The Yanji Jindalai Cold Noodles is also a provincial-level intangible cultural heritage.

朝鲜族从历史上看呢,它是本身它就是能歌善舞的这么一个民族,

Historically, Korean ethnic group is good at singing and dancing.

朝鲜族的舞蹈种类比较多,所以这个跟着这个做的乐器的也是比较多。

There’re various types of Korean dances, so there’re various types of musical instruments accompanying the dance performances.

朝鲜族乐器现在一般用的40多种 ,

Now, we have more than 40 types of Korean musical instruments.

一个是打击乐器:打击乐器里边有长鼓、民鼓啊、农乐鼓啊;

We have percussion instruments such as the long drum, round drum, and the drum for Farmers’ Dance.

还有那个管乐器:里面有洞箫,短箫,大筚篥、小筚篥;

We also have wind instruments like dongxiao, duanxiao, dabili, and xiaobili,

还有弦乐器。刚才说的就伽倻琴有几种,还有雅正。

and string instruments including several types of jiayeqin and yazheng.

这个乐器,有朝鲜族舞蹈的地方,就有朝鲜族乐器。

Therefore, where there’re Korean dances, there’re Korean musical instruments.

2008年北京奥运会那是世界瞩目的一个盛会,安排了朝鲜族长鼓节目。

At the Beijing 2008 Summer Olympics, an event under global spotlight, we put on a show of Korean long drum.

所以我们就为了这个就是配合这个长鼓舞,做了一百个比较高档的长鼓,

In order to accompany the long drum dance, we made 100 high-quality long drums

提供给北京奥运会开幕式前的演出所用。

and provided them for the performance before the opening ceremony of the Beijing Olympic Games.

还有2010年上海世博会,

As for the EXPO 2010,

也是我们带朝鲜族乐器就是10多种朝鲜族乐器进上海世博会中国馆,代表吉林省进了中国馆,

more than 10 types of Korean musical instruments were exhibited on behalf of Jilin Province at the China Pavilion.

是每天几万名的国内外的客人去观看了我们的乐器和表演。就感到很自豪。

We were very proud that tens of thousands of guests from home and abroad went to see our instruments and performances every day.

[ Editor: Shi Ruoqi ]
 

Comment

View all

Comments are filtered for language and registration is not required. Guangming Online makes no guarantee of comments' factual accuracy. By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.